Complete Cricket Socrecards of One Day International & Test Matches From Very 1st One day and From Very 1st Test Match.It is a very good thing for Cricket Lovers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sehwag: I know the English attack

Virender Sehwag said he was confident going into the Cuttack ODI as he knew what the England bowling attack would offer.
"I knew what to expect from the English bowlers and knew the areas they would bowl to me. So I was ready to play my shots and confident about getting them right."
Sehwag, who missed out on his second ton of the series after falling for a Man-of-the-Match winning 91 said: "I missed out on the ton but I am happy we won."
The dashing Delhi opener perished for 85 in the first match of the series.
He hoped to get a ton in Delhi, his hometown and the venue of the last ODI of the series.
In Cuttack, Sehwag fell victim to a poor LBW decision when he was just nine runs short of what would have been a spectacular ton.
Sehwag said he wants to make the most of his good form: "I am in good form and I want to make the most of it.
"I knew the ball would not swing and there would not be too much movement so I went ahead and played my shorts."
Sehwag said even 300 was not beyond their reach on the Cuttack pitch.
"Even if England had got 300, we would have got there."
Sehwag has been in an amazing run of form in the series, scoring four fifties in four matches. This was also his second Man-of-the-Match award after Bangalore.

No comments: